Monday, December 21, 2009

crazy stuff, yo

i would just like to thank the united states department of education for thinking up the ingenious WINTER BREAK. THANK YOU! If you guys hadn't done that, i would have shot myself a LONG time ago. seriously.

well it's super foggy here... you can't even see the mountains, and that's definitely saying something. and the houses across the street from mine look fuzzy. not the ideal holiday situation, but whatever, man.

soooo... i guess i need an exciting story to tell you guys because so far this has probably been the most boring blog post you've ever read. hmmmm...

crap.

wait... i can tell you about my movie-crying expertise! that might be kind of interesting.
so to make this relevant to now, last night i watched the proposal for the second time (its a great movie, go and watch it) I cried in the exact same spot that i cried in when i saw it the first time. and get this... I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND CRIED ANYWAY.

I am the biggest movie-crier you will probably ever meet. I have cried in way too many movies to count, however my claim to fame is "tigger's big movie" (i also cried in piglet's, but that's beside the point) i don't know why i get so emotionally attached to the characters in movies, but its kind of embarrassing. like in school, we watched the joy luck club and the last scene in the movie, i cried. i was the only one who did in a class of like 30 people, and i felt like a total idiot when everyone was staring at me and my teacher came and handed a tissue to me. MORTIFYING.

bottom line: i cry in lots of movies. and yes, it's embarrassing and you might not want to be seen with me at a movie theater, but hey. i guess thats just how i roll.

look! i just wasted like 5 minutes of your time with a pretty boring blog post about nothing in particular! yaay!

xoxo
ems

4 comments:

  1. you know, i don't think you should be embarassed. I like that you see movies like they're real situations. the artists that created them are probably appreciative. either that or they don't realize how they affect people's emotions.

    I'm the same way. I was watching...uh..well i forgot. BUT all i remember is that it was a silly thing to cry over..yet i did anyway.
    I think it was that movie about horses with dakota fanning in it?
    OH YEAH. It's called "Dreamer" or something.
    well, anyway, i think it's cool that your so sensitive. I'm the worst song cryer EVER. i swear. Something about those insightful lyrics...hmmm.Lol.
    well i don't think this post was the most boring EVER...i mean you should read mine.
    here it is:
    frabbysworld.blogspot.com
    and comment.
    I LOVE YOU EMMA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNUKAH, GOOD RAMADAN, AND HAPPY KWANZA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you fran! and i already read your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Way boring blog post"? Well, your blog posts get more comments than mine, and I've been blogging for years.

    You're a natural!

    I'm not a crier, but I think that it's kinda cute that some people are. It's the actress in you who is able to bond to characters.

    ReplyDelete